Sunday, January 13, 2008

Traveling To Midland Crap Week

Mon - 7 recovery run after tough long run.

Wed - 4 with one mile in 5:30 and one in 5:00. I didn't have too much time and I was just really drained from traveling.

Sat - 10 with Dave and Barry. Didn't feel like I'd just taken a few days off. Even having gone out the night before, I still expected to feel better.

Sun - 19 long run with Joe and Owen. After hammering the hilly Mt Bonell with the guys we backed off and ran on town lake finishing with 10 minutes around 5:30 pace on the track then another 10 barefoot. I didn't feel very good my left hamstring got really tight and my foot has been pretty sore. I felt really out of sorts until we picked it up on the track. I've got an easy day or two with my name on it.

Week - tough traveling. I think if I could have gotten in one more run and a tempo I'd have been happy. I'm going to Athens this week, so I'm going to try to get a tempo in. I'm going to try to lobby Owen, Joe and hopefully Dave for a destination long run.

No comments: