Friday, March 14, 2008

SXSW Week

Monday -8 miles- ran with Ian and Owen on the soggy IF field. Tired from the night before. I have a feeling this is going to be a steady trend this week.

Tuesday -8 miles- I can remember absolutely nothing about this run. I know it happened and I know ran 8 miles.

Thursday -8 miles- Took the day off work and ran a pretty banged up 8 miles with Owen in the morning. I can't believe I went out and did this run.

Friday -8 miles- on a ridiculously scorching morning. Owen Dave and I had a few good dips in the dog pond. It was hot enough that I was thinking about drinking the dog water. Ready for a planned day off tomorrow.

Sunday -8 or 9 miles- morning run with Owen and Erik. Good to run with Erik again. Headed out shoal creek 15th with a small detour. Felt OK considering all the shows this week. I'll be interested to see how I feel doing a few more miles but treating myself a little better next week.

Week: I let all the little things slide, but I still got in 40 miles. I think 40 miles is just enough to get me tired, but not enough to get me feeling good about myself. Throw that on top of a week seeing shows and keeping up with Katy and Ian and I'm not too surprised I feel a little run down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.