Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week ending 3/30

I've lost it, it is gone.

Monday - 8 miles after volleyball practice. Gave Owen my car and ran home. Felt like a real hard guy.

Tuesday - 7 nice and slow with Erine on the hilly loop near his house. Feeling sore. Not a great sign.

Wednesday - 6 run with Owen and Dave around home. Had to stick a fork in it early because I was so worn down. I'm surprised at how quickly I got out of shape.

Saturday - 5 miles around home. Planning on another run today, but got tied up at the Caccus.

Sunday - 5 miles, pretty hungover, didn't feel great.


Week 35 miles--glad I ran 5 times, but very surprised at how quickly I seem to have gotten out of shape. I guess I haven't really done anything consistant in a few months, but I figured I'd have more in the tank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"caucus".
love, guess.