Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week Ending 4/20

Goal 60 miles with a 13 mile long run

Monday 7 miles on the greenbelt before playing volleyball with Luke and Barry. Plantar pretty sore.

Tuesday 9 mile mini workout with Dave. Ran up to lamar middle school and did 4X2X400 resting 1:15 and 2:30 jumping in the first and last 400 of Dave's 1200 intervals. Averaged 73 feeling better than I expected.

Wednesday 7 in the morning with owen. Ran out Bull Creek then around a field.

Thursday - 8 miles on the Greenbelt by myself after work.

Friday 9 miles with Owen with a mini tempo. Did 2 miles on the track in 10:55. I've been reading about tempos and I'm going to try to keep the same pace and just add a few minutes every week.

Saturday 7 with Owen in between events at the track meet. Pretty sore from a long night of volleyball. Right achilies pretty sore. Ready for an easy week next week.

Sunday - 13 by myself on shoal creek. It was pretty hot and I was a bit hungover, but still a total death march. I need some rest.

No comments: