Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week of 4/27

Goal: Rest week 40-45 miles with a slightly longer tempo and a 13 mile long run

Monday: Planned day off. Really needed this

Tuesday: 6 miles on the Greenbelt by myself. Hammered a little when I almost got in fight with a biker.

Wednesday: 9 miles with a 2.5 mile tempo on the track with Owen and Dave. Really hot and windy, couldn't have been much worse conditions. Legs still a little tired, but felt better. Ran 5:25, 5:26, 2:40. Tough conditions, but felt like I exerted the right amount of effort.

Thursday: 6 Miles very easy with Erine after work. Ran a mile barefoot on IF.

Friday: 6 miles with Owen in the morning. Feeling pretty good.

Saturday: 14 mile long run with Dave. A little cooler out today, felt pretty tired, but good by the end. Lifted afterwards.

Sunday: 4 mile easy run with Trent. Achillies really sore when I woke up, but didn't
bother me running.

Total: 45 miles, good long run, tempo and feeling rested

No comments: