Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week Ending 4/13

Goal: run everyday for 50-55 miles. Do a short 'workout' and an 11 mile long run.

Monday - 9 with Dave. Really struggled on this run. Hottest day in a long time.

Tuesday - 6 by myself around IF. Chris bought me chorizo tacos for breakfast. Didn't sit well.

Wednesday - 9 with Dave after work. Did mini workout 10X200 w/ 200 jog. Averaged about 35. Felt pretty hot and tough.

Thursday - 9 with Erine after work. Probably running about 8 minute pace. Good to get some distance at a very easy pace.

Friday - 4 with Owen after work on IF. Felt a little tired and still not quite comfortable running Owen and dave's pace.

Saturday - 7 with Dave up to a field and back through some neighborhoods. Didn't feel too bad.

Sunday - 11 by myself for a 'long run.' I also ran mile 10 under 6 minute pace (I think) but I didn't want to push it too much. In general, didn't feel too bad.

Week: Great success! Got the milage and the workout in and felt much better by the end. Unfortunately my right plantar is bothering me like it did before the marathon. Hopefully I can work through it. Other than that, I didn't get to the gym.

No comments: