Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh My God It's Early

11 (7/4) 7 with Erine from work at 6am. There were a bunch of hot girls out running. Since they were out at 6am they're probably too type-A for me. We went nice 'n slow which was great after a longer run 12 hours ago. Great to get the run out of the way so I can have a real friday night. Also nice to talk about work with someone who has been around the block and knows all the personalities. Try to make this some type of routine and somehow cut out the 10 minute drive to town lake and back home before my morning commute.

4 in the pm by myself. It was really nice out. If my eating at work was on a scale from Nicole Ritchie to Mama Cass, I'd be about an Elvis. Ran about a mile and a half barefoot. Left plantar a little sore.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Nice work! Glad to see you're starting to prepare for our fall routine!