Saturday, July 21, 2007

Problems

1. I suck at running alone

2. It's really hot here

3. I have to work a lot

4. I have to eat my way through work

5. I'm lazy and I suck at waking up in the morning

6. I'm not sure I honestly believe I can work this much and run well

7. After the relay in CA, I'm not as sure that I'm either a) a good runner or b) tough

8. I'm kind of passive aggressive about joining the yuppie running community in Austin

9. Running has never been about me. It's been about who I was doing it with, who I was doing it for, who I was doing it to impress, or who I was trying to beat. At least until Owen comes back they're all blank.

Wow, I sound like a bitch. I'll see how I do tomorrow.

1 comment:

Owen said...

I'll be there for you... as someone you can try to impress, of course.