Thursday, September 27, 2007

An Ian Marcus Experience

9 Workout around IF. Did 3X4min with 2:30 rest. Felt good to get the legs moving , but my upper body seemed really tired. Felt much better than I have the last few days, but I didn't feel particularly fast or tough. I hate to blame the Chic-fil-a shake, but I crapped my brains out. I did strike out against the coporate world by hitting up the starbucks bathroom. Unfortuatley I also struck out against some poor person's lawn. Either way it was good to put in some work. I met Andra and Quincy who were out playing flag football. Some terrible frat is in going to get absolutely lit up. Felt pretty good on the warm down. I think I can start going to the well a little more.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I can also empathize with this experience (e.g. last year's Philly Marathon...ugggh).