Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We in the business call them dead legs

8 on the IF fields. Owen ran the first half with me. We had a good heart to heart that made it go faster. Felt ok other than not having any quads so to speak. I probably ran 7:30 pace again. Last Friday I was able to workout with Dave because I was in the "out of shape, but fresh" zone. This week I'm not in shape and I'm not fresh, hopefully I'll come around enough to give him some company. Also I have to stop eating my lunch then finishing Jill's. While it is a delicious and cost effective habit, there has never been so much of me to love.

2 comments:

cch said...

you think you get in and out of shape faster than anyone i know, even jilane! two days ago, yes; today, no? so confused.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.